Tennis General Info
Woodledge offers instructional clinics for all youth and adults interested in learning fundamentals through advanced skills in tennis. For more information about instruction click HERE.
The Woodledge Youth Tennis Team (Varsity/JV) offers an environment for fun, friendly competition with an emphasis on skill building. The tennis team is offered to all youth members who are able to serve from the service line, and are interested in challenging themselves with match and tournament play. For more information click HERE
Woodledge adults may also participate in:
- Men’s Saturday morning Round Robin
- Men’s Greater Hartford Tennis League
- Adult Drill & Play Clinic on Tuesday evenings
- Adult Aerobic Cardio Tennis on Wednesday evenings (contact Sharon Murphy for weekly play)
- Adult Clinic on Thursday evenings (contact Sharon Murphy for weekly play)
Throughout the summer there will be fun events scheduled that include, mixed doubles,
family tennis, members and guests. Continue to check here for more information.
Woodledge Tennis Apparel:
COMING SOON! The link for the Woodledge Tennis Apparel for both Tennis Team and Club Tennis is being developed. Check back soon for the link to be updated! can be purchased at the following link:
http://webstore.gimasport.com/woodledgetennis----this link does not work yet 😊.
** Please note that the last day to place orders is TBA.
Woodledge Tennis Code of Conduct:
1. All members must adhere to match rules.
2. All members are responsible for respectful play on courts at all times
3. All members must wear appropriate clothing and tennis shoes
4. All members are responsible for removal of trash and belongings at the end of play (used cans
of balls may be left by door of upper or lower hut for use by clinics)
5. All members must appropriately sweep Har Tru courts at the end of play
6. Youth may not run around on courts while a match is being played
7. Youth may not hit balls over fence or hit/throw stones onto court
8. PLEASE NOTE: Har Tru courts must be used with appropriate tennis shoes only. No running shoes , sandles, or heeled shoes allowed. Parents are responsible to monitor young children on these courts and enforce proper sweeping.